Health Support works with your health plan to surround your employees with a rich network of services that can make a difference in their lives. See Why Blue Cross
to learn more about Whole Person Health Support.
- Group plans include these services
- Opportunity score – assessment of health and gaps in care for all members
- Online Health Assessment – at no additional fee; a vital first step in improving your people’s health
- Online Health Coaching modules – for weight management, stress, smoking cessation and more, accessible to all Health Assessment participants
- Access to Health Guides and Nurse Guides – new customer service approach extends members’ calls to improve experience
- Dedicated Nurse outreach and active support – help for members at higher opportunity levels builds trust
- Stop-Smoking Support – more than 1 in 3 enrollees quit successfully
- Access to an abundance of web-based information and tools
- Employee communication support and toolkits
- Additional support to tailor to your group’s needs
- Fitness Discounts* – more than 2,000 fitness centers to choose from
- Healthy Start® Prenatal Support* – 29% lower incidence of preterm births than national rates
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)* – users report satisfaction levels close to 90%
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line* – has saved more than $2.70 for every dollar invested
- Enhanced Stop-Smoking Support (with medications) – quit medications added to coaching double the chances of success
- Health Incentives – we’ll work with you to design an approach to align with your goals
- Telephone-based lifestyle coaching
- Disability Solutions
- Onsite Health Screenings
- Self-care guide
- * These options are included at no additional fee for all fully insured groups. They are available at an additional fee for self-insured groups.
- Other discounts and services included
- Complementary care discounts
- Laser vision correction surgery discount
- Weight Watchers discounts
Stop-Smoking Support: BluePrint for Health Stop-Smoking Program Quarterly Quit rate and Satisfaction Report, Free & Clear 2007.
Healthy Start prenatal support: National rates reported by the National Center for Health Statistics. Based on 2007 Healthy Start program outcomes in comparison to 2006 national outcomes from the National Center for Health Statistics.
Employee Assistance Program: Client satisfaction survey, 2008.
Enhanced Stop-Smoking Support: Internal Blue Cross program evaluation study, 2004-2005.