Blue Cross plans and network stand out
Our health plans and provider network are among the best in the marketplace. Here’s why your clients will want Blue Cross as their source for health care coverage.
- Advantages of Blue Cross plans
- Trusted brand. Blue Cross is the brand more consumers associate with security and peace of mind than any other health coverage brand.
- Flexible plan designs that help employers manage costs and promote employee wellness.
- Consumer-directed health plans (Options Blue) that provide affordable coverage options for employer groups and put participants in charge of their health care spending.
- Range of plans. Clients can choose from traditional and new plan designs, plus pharmacy, dental, life and disability coverage, and flexible spending accounts.
- Supporting programs. Whole Person Health Support services — engineered to keep health plan costs down while improving health outcomes for members — can be targeted for the health concerns of your clients.
- Easy online tools for members and employers. Members have access to health information and personalized plan information through the online service center, myBlueCross. Employers receive reports, enrollment and other plan data via our special web applications.
- Advantages of the Blue Cross network
- Providers located where your clients’ employees live and work. Blue Cross offers access to 96 percent of health care providers statewide. We’re the only Minnesota health plan with true statewide coverage and access to providers in all areas of the state.
- Cost-conscious pricing. Volume pricing thanks to our large and growing membership.
- Nationwide – and worldwide – coverage with the BlueCard® network. Members are covered wherever they live, work or travel.
- Quality improvement recognition. Ongoing recognition for provider excellence, centers of excellence and more.
- The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) has awarded its "Excellent" accreditation status, for service and clinical quality, to Blue Cross' Medicaid HMO business and its "Commendable" status to its commercial PPO business.
BlueCard Worldwide Network